One of the most censored films of all time! "Relentlessly morbid" is the best way to describe this gruesome tale of retribution from beyond the grave. Deemed too intense for civilized audiences, the film has either been censored or outright banned in 99% of the world.
The screen is drenched in despair by the constant, nagging anxiety of isolation, the encroaching elements enveloping the characters in a deepening cloud of ever impending horror and doom. Rarely since THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE has a film evoked such deep emotions in the viewer — an overwhelming sensation of dread that is not easily shaken off.
- Limited Edition of 2000 Copies
- 2K Scam from the 35mm Negative with Censored Scenes Restored via Tape Sources
- New Audio Commentary Track by Fred Olen Ray
- "Remembering SCALPS" 22-Minute Video Featurette with Richard Hench, Frank McDonald, Chris Olen Ray, and Fred Olen Ray
- Original 35mm Theatrical Trailer
- Scenes from the Unauthorized Remake BLOOD DESERT
- SCALPS 2: THE RETURN OF DJ Fan Film