For anyone who’s ever watched a movie so bad you wished acting required a permit or that a 14-day waiting period was mandatory to buy a camera...the Bad Movie Police are here! Follow the adventures of Sgt. Elke Mantooth, Lt. Drucilla Dread and The BMP Task Force as they seek out the worst “cine-terrorists” in movie history and bring their crimes to justice for your entertainment!
The first BAD MOVIE POLICE case is a little gem from 1992 called GALAXY OF THE DINOSAURS. Its claim to fame is director Lance Randas’ gross misuse of stock footage from PLANET OF THE DINOSAURS, intercut with thrift store footage shot in the woods behind the director’s father’s house!
1992 • Color • 71 mins. • Comedy / Sci-Fi • Unrated • Region 1 • NTSC DVD-5 Format
Cat. No. BMP-105 • Distributed by Bad Movie Police • Street Date: Oct. 14th, 2003
BMP CASE #1 EVIDENCE:
- Feature commentary track with producer J.R. Bookwalter and star James Black
- Behind-the-scenes featurette (17 mins.)
- “Into The Black” segment (7 mins.)
- Jessica Mills, Reporting (1 min.)
- Still gallery & original trailer
- Full-color insert with Sgt. Elke Mantooth bio