LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
WITH SIGNED SLIPCOVER!
Screenwriter, musician, actor, no-budget visual effects guru: Throughout the ‘90s, Matthew Jason Walsh pretty much did it all during a long tenure with producer J.R. Bookwalter (“The Dead Next Door”), including the ill-fated directorial debut “The Witching” in 1993. Several years later, Walsh finally came into his own with “Bloodletting,” expanding an earlier short made with future “Polymorph” stars James L. Edwards and Ariauna Albright into a feature-length parody of modern romantic relationships.
Serena Stalin wanted to learn from the best. So she tracked down Butch Harlow, one of the world’s most notorious serial killers, and blackmailed him into teaching her the fine art of murder. Now, as the lessons begin, teacher and bloodthirsty student unleash an unspeakable passion that forces them to kill over and over again, leaving a trail of horribly mutilated victims in their wake...
Painstakingly rebuilt & restored from archival Mini-DV videotape camera masters and packed with revealing behind-the-scenes bonus material, Tempe Digital carves up infamous SOV slasher “Bloodletting” on Blu-ray with a collectible slipcover limited to the first 500 units!
SIGNATURE EDITION BLU-RAY FEATURES:
- NEW! 2021 Restored Feature in 4:3 Original Aspect Ratio (1.33:1)
- NEW! DTS HD-MA 5.1 Surround Remix
- NEW! 2022 Audio Commentary with star James L. Edwards and executive producer/editor J.R. Bookwalter, moderated by Tempe historian Ross Snyder of Saturn’s Core Audio & Video
- 2002 Audio Commentary with writer/director Matthew Jason Walsh and stars Ariauna Albright & James L. Edwards
- NEW! 25 Years of “Bloodletting” - The Cast Remembers (18 mins., HD)
- NEW! 2021 Location Tour (4 mins., HD)
- Building A Better “Bloodletting” (Extended Cut, 35 mins.)
- NEW! Building A Better “Bloodletting” (Original Edit, 27 mins.)
- NEW! Behind The Scenes (4 mins.)
- Deleted Scenes (2 mins.)
- 1997 Original VHS Version with Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo Mix (1.33:1)
- NEW! VHS Version 2022 Audio Commentary with Doug Tilley and Moe Porne of The No-Budget Nightmares Podcast
- Optional English Subtitles
- FREE Vimeo on Demand Streaming Digital Copy
- Tempe Digital Trailers
Packaging (Limited to First 500 Units)
- Collectible slipcover with newly-commissioned artwork by Alex Sarabia & Karl Munster, signed by star James L. Edwards and executive producer/editor J.R. Bookwalter
- Reversible wrap with 2003 artwork by Dave Arcane and original 1997 Tempe Video pre-release VHS artwork
- Eight-page color booklet with liner notes by Tempe historian Ross Snyder of Saturn’s Core Audio & Video
- BONUS! 1997 VHS Version Original Motion Picture Soundtrack CD
BLU-RAY FAST FACTS:
1997 • Color • 89 mins. • Horror / Thriller • Not Rated • Region-Free • NTSC
Single-Layer BD-25 • Manufactured on Demand (MOD)